Condition of Sales
Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms constitute the entire agreement between both parties
PRODUCTS INSTALLATION AND USE
- Shade variations are inherent features of all tiles. Reasonable variations in colour and veining, dimension and thickness must be expected in natural stone products. CWT Stone shall not be liable for any such variations that may occur in natural or manufactured materials supplied.
- Samples are indicative only. CWT Stone accepts no responsibility in respect of any minor variations between samples shown to the buyer and the actual tiles supplied.
- All tiles should be examined upon receipt by customer to ensure that the correct products and quantity have been received. Breakages should be reported within 24 hours of receiving delivery. No claims will be recognised after this time. CWT Stone shall not accept responsibility or be liable for loss of damage and breakage whatsoever when goods are in transit.
- No responsibility can be accepted for incorrect, crazed, cracked, or chipped tiles after installation. Fixing of product constitutes acceptance of the product. No claim will be accepted once the material is laid.
- The purchaser assumes responsivity for ordering the correct quantity of product. Although every effort will be made to provide the same product for re-orders, identical shades, batches, or prices cannot be guaranteed.
- CWT Stone highly recommends tiles be installed to the Australian Standards and by a licensed installer. Inexperience with these materials can result in damage or breakages to the product. CWT Stone shall accept no claims once the tiles have been installed.
- All ceramic/porcelain tiles can become slippery when wet. Liability will not be accepted for accidents due to inappropriate tile selection, inappropriate maintenance, or carelessness.
- CWT Stone shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by the Company as a result, of any delay in delivery of materials or otherwise.
- Titles to these Goods shall remain the property of CWT Stone until all funds have been cleared.
RETURN OF GOODS:
- No refund or exchange for change of mind.
- No refund or exchange for over ordered stock
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CUSTOMERS IN RELATION TO THE FIXING OF NATURAL STONE:
- Due to the nature of natural stone, as it is a soft material, up to 5% breakage, chips or hairline cracks should be allowed.
- It is recommended that only special stone/marble adhesive and grout be used when fixing of any natural product.
- Natural stone products should not be cleaned with acid or acid, based cleaners. It is recommended that the customer seek advice on all cleaning needs.
- Due to the different composition of natural stones, man made products and tiling surfaces areas, it is recommended that the customer seek advice on the application process from a tile adhesive manufacturer.
- Pre- sealing and sealing of natural stone are highly recommended to prolong the life of the stone. They must be sealed using appropriate sealer.
- CWT Stone shall not be liable in any respect for the advice provided herein regarding the fixing, grouting, sealing, or cleaning of the tiles.
84 Redfern St.
Wetherill Park NSW 2164
+61 2 8798 6536
0412 484 510